Terms and Conditions Trip360
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING ADVENTURES TOUR
Thank you for booking Adventures tour with Trip360, a brand of Cox & Kings Limited.
- "You" means the person/s in whose name and / or whose behalf the booking is made. Alternatively, the reference may be made in the third person as "tour participant" / "they" / "Client" / "them" / "his" / "her".
- "We" / "Us" / "Company" means Trip360.
- "Infant" / "Child" mean respectively a person below the age of two years and a person more than the age of two and below the age of twelve years.
- "Contractor" / "Supplier" means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like adventure sports, theme parks, museums, art galleries shipping company, railway, ferry, cruise, coach etc. who are to provide the services to the Clients.
- "Activity" shall mean any adventure activity such as but not limited to excursion, snorkelling, diving, camping, kayaking etc that may form a Tour or a part of the Tour or may be purchased on a standalone basis forming an entire Tour based on the Activity.
- "Tour cost " means the tour cost and including the Activity cost mentioned in the applicable price grid / brochures / online and other payments such as taxes, surcharges etc payable by the Clients to the Company.
- "Brochure" means printed brochure, website, itinerary, leaflets, booklet, price grid.
- "Website" means www.trip360.com
- "Web pages" means pages on the website
- "Cancellation Policy" means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by the Company from time to time, third party cancellation charges etc. as more particularly described herein below or any other documents.
- "Visa Cancellation Policy" means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by consulate which also includes visa fees and any supplementary charges like visa facilitation charges, courier fees, SMS charges, urgent fees charged by the consulate in addition to the administrative fees charged by the Company.
- "Visa" means a Certificate issued or a stamp marked (on the applicant's passport) by the immigration authorities of a country to indicate that the applicant's credentials have been verified and he or she has been granted permission to enter the country for a temporary stay within a specified period.
(Note: The Company does not have any role to play for issuance / rejection of Visa other than being a mere facilitator)
- "Jurisdiction"means the geographical area over which a court or government body has the power and right to exercise authority. Parties hereto agree to confer exclusive Jurisdiction to Mumbai Courts / Forums.
- "Terms and Conditions"means these terms and conditions and can include the How to Book Rules, Booking Form, Web Pages, Brochure, Price Grid, Itinerary, Promotion Booklet, Medical Declaration (where applicable) and other documents as may be notified from time to time and including the terms and conditions set out in the Annexure(s) related to the diving, motorbike, kayak, liveaboard Activity.
Trip360 introduce adventure travel products offering various adventures as a tour package or a part of tour package booked under Trip360 and / or Activities booked as an add-on in other tour packages/travel products of Cox and Kings Ltd or its partners or as a standalone services to people who are interested in adventure tourism involving both challenge and pleasure. In cases wherein you have booked Activities as an add-on in other tour packages/travel products of Cox and Kings Ltd or its partners, the Term and Conditions contained herein shall specifically apply to such Activities in addition to the terms and conditions of the respective tour package/travel product that you have booked with Cox and Kings Ltd or its partners.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the travel Tours, Activities and/or services you have booked with or purchased from Trip360 for Adventure Tours and govern the contractual relationship between you and Trip360 with respect to any such travel Tours, Activities and/or services (hereinafter, the " Tour / s" or "Tour Package"). Please read these Terms carefully, as by booking any Adventure Tour of Trip360, or by travelling on a adventures Tour, you acknowledge that you: i) have read and understand these Terms and Conditions, along with the Additional Terms and Conditions and ii) indicate your express acceptance of and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have confirmed a booking on any Tours with more than one person named and booked on such booking, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") assuming full responsibility on behalf of all persons named in the booking (including minors and those under a disability) and travelling on or otherwise participating in any Tours and by such travel or participation all persons named in the Booking Form indicate their assent to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you (and your companions) and Trip360 with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties, written or oral.
BROCHURE / WEBSITE INFORMATION - DISCLAIMERS:
We take reasonable care in preparing the brochure, price grid, web pages and other documents and in describing the services therein. However, we are not liable for any typographical / printing errors.
Furthermore, brochures may be printed several months in advance and the description of the services mentioned in the Brochure are normally available and as accurate as possible and content MAY not always be fully updated as on date of your booking. We therefore ask you to confirm the current information by contacting us. Circumstances beyond our control like major road works, traffic congestions, weather conditions, fairs, festivals, sport events, political / religious gatherings, strikes, change of management / closure of hotels / restaurants, over booking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railways, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sight seeing may result in changes in the Tour services / itineraries. Therefore, we reserve our absolute right to alter, amend, change or modify the Tour Package, Itineraries, Tour Schedule, Travel Plan, Tour arrangements and sightseeing mentioned in the Brochure. Where we may know of these changes sufficiently in advance we may notify you. There are also very big fairs and exhibitions and events lasting up to 2 weeks or even more, where all the hotels and/or other third party suppliers are fully booked several years ahead. In such cases, the applicable cancellation charges levied by third party suppliers such as hotels, cruises, airlines etc are 100%, which are applicable and payable by you. Every effort is made to avoid such dates, but in the few instances where it is unavoidable, it may be necessary to stay in hotels in other cities (This would be advised at the time of booking). We request your co-operation where such changes are made. No complaints or grievances in this regard would be entertained either during the Tour or after the Tour has concluded.
Photos of adventures / meals / hotel rooms / transportation / sightseeing / properties published in the Brochure are only for reference and may differ from the actual adventure / meal served / sights etc. distance, exchange rate, Visa regulations and temperatures etc. mentioned in the Brochure are approximate or may vary. In case the alternate arrangements made are materially superior as compared to the ones described in the Brochure, we reserve the right to charge extra for the same anytime.
As mentioned earlier, if you book any third party products through us or have included our services/itineraries as an add on to other tour packages/travel products of Cox and Kings Ltd or its partners or as standalone products their terms and conditions for their portion of the services/itineraries shall be applicable to you without any dilution. We do not take any responsibility / liability of third party and their products and cannot give any assurance or warranty regarding contents, quality or safety of the product in any way, nor would we be liable / responsible in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency, loss, damage or injury sustained by you as a result of availing such products and services.
All nationals eligible to travel on Trip360 Tours must have necessary travel permits, visas, medical insurance and other travel documents, which may be required for the purpose of the Tour. In case of Tours to international destinations a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of return of the scheduled Tour is applicable. Additionally, travel to certain countries would require international certificate of vaccinations which must be provided for travel purposes..
In addition to the Eligibility criteria above, we have additional eligibility criteria for specific Activity that you have chosen. In cases wherein you have chosen more than one Activity as a standalone product or as a part of any particular Tour Package, the eligibility criteria shall be applied separately for each of them and will have to be complied with by You.
THE BOOKING CONTRACT
You are required to be no less than 18 years of age to book a tour. Further note, you agree to provide full, complete, valid and accurate information as requested by Trip360 to confirm such booking. While confirming a booking on any Tours/Activity, with more than one person named and booked on such booking, you represent and warrant to Trip360 that:
- you have the requisite consents and authority to make such booking on behalf of all other persons named on the Booking Form, and have communicated all necessary information to the persons in order for them to give free and fully informed authorization to you to do so;
- the information that you are providing regarding all persons is complete and accurate and you have obtained all necessary consents and permissions to share such information with Trip360 for the purposes of completing the booking; and
- you will inform all the persons of the applicability of these Terms and Conditions to the booking and their relationship with Trip360.
- you accept the possible risks inherent to the Tour/Activity at your own volition.
- you understand that participating in such activities may require you to sign a waiver and other forms of Trip 360 and/or from third party suppliers.
- you must adhere to the restrictions imposed by the third party supplier. In case of day to day routing, final decisions on conducting a activity as per the itinerary rests on trip leaders, guides, instructors or local staff present and they must be strictly adhered to at all times. These decisions are based on multiple factors such as weather, logistics and guest capabilities to handle the activity. These guides are trained and experienced professionals; their decision will be final.
At any time before a booking is confirmed, Trip360 reserves the right to increase or decrease Brochure prices of any Tours. Trip360 reserves the right to decline any booking, in their sole discretion.
In case you have booked a Tour online on our Website, then your online acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is required. Hence, you will have to peruse the Terms and Conditions online and "Accept" the terms and conditions set out in the Terms and Conditions, post which we shall send you confirmation e-mail towards your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions forming a valid and legally binding contract between you and us. We shall thereafter share with you the hard copies of the Terms and Conditions which you have accepted online.
FAMILY TOUR REQUIREMENTS
A "Family Unit" shall consist of a group of two or more persons, travelling and booking together, where at least one such person is a child in the care of at least one of the accompanying adults. The ratio of adult to minor (12 to 18 years old) travelling together must be one adult to every two minors. All minor bookings are subject to review and approval by Trip360. If the adult accompanying a minor is not the minor's custodial parent or legal guardian, then a 'Parental Consent Guardianship Form' must be signed (along with other documents provided as requested by Trip360) by the minor's parent or legal guardian.
Trip360 reserves the right to cancel your booking and of any person travelling or purporting to travel on a Family Tour who, in its sole discretion, do not properly constitute a Family Unit in accordance with this section or otherwise do not meet Trip360's requirements of participation in a Family Tour. Each adult on a booking with any minor is joint and severally liable / responsible for the behaviour and wellbeing of all minor(s) on such booking, and expressly accepts these Terms assuming full liability / responsibility on their behalf, including all assumptions of risk and limitations of liability contained herein.
Further note, if the consent of a parent or any other person is required by applicable law, judgment, or decree for such child to travel, the accompanying adult is liable / responsible for securing all such proper consent and ensuring that they and the minor meet all legal requirements to travel on the applicable Family Trip and to enter into and depart from applicable countries and regions. Trip360 will not be liable / responsible for any fees, costs, damages, or losses incurred as a result of any failure on Your part to secure such necessary consents, permits and approvals.
THE HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
Please refer to the relevant section of the Price Grid / Quotation for the Tour Cost / inclusions / exclusions. All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per the e-ticket, service voucher and insurance policy. If you avail any service/itinerary from us which is not included in the Tour Package or gets upgraded, then the payment for the same will have to be cleared directly by You. However, in case you avail any service/itinerary directly from third party suppliers at the destination, which is not included in the Tour Package or gets upgraded directly from the third party supplier at the destination, then you will have to directly make payment for the same to the concerned third party supplier.
Please note that porterage, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, a la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc. are not included unless specifically mentioned as included in the Itinerary. Such expenses shall be directly paid by You. All personal expenses are excluded.
No refund will be allowed in case of no-shows, except air taxes (excluding fuel surcharge). There will be no refund for unused vouchers / services.
In the event of cancellation / re-scheduling of flight, if hotel rooms and flight seats are available for the subsequent day
or on an alternative schedule, then to the extent possible, you shall be accommodated however this shall not be a matter of right for you and neither an obligation for Trip360.
No refund will be given on commencement of first leg of journey or on partly utilized Tour Package, except air taxes (excluding fuel surcharge).
DOCUMENTATION FOR BOOKING TOURS /BUYING FOREIGN EXCHANGE:
A. For booking tours / buying foreign exchange for International Travel (other than travel to Nepal and Bhutan), following documentation is required:
a. Physically Signed or online acceptance email of booking form by the traveller.
b. Physically Signed or online acceptance email of terms and conditions by the traveller.
c. Physically signed LRS cum Form A2 by the traveller [Only for international travel]
d. Physically signed Understanding of Risk and Waiver Form
e. Signed photocopy of the first 2 pages and last 2 pages of your passport.
f. Valid Visa issued by the country of visit.
g. Air tickets.
h. Cheque / Demand draft has to be in the name of "Trip360 Ltd."
i. A copy of Aadhaar Card of the Traveller.
j. Self Attested Pan Card copy of the traveller
k. In case of minor where PAN Card is not available, the PAN Card details of parent / guardian are required
l. Declaration in Form 60 in case Pax does not have PAN Card,
m. Current Address proof in case if current address is not as per address mentioned on the passport.
a. For tour booking, copy of PAN card self attested is mandatorily required for any tour where in total tour cost per booking / booking ID exceeds Rs.2 Lacs.
b. For purchase of foreign exchange, copy of PAN card is mandatorily required for purchase of foreign exchange over Rs.50,000/-.
c. In case of minor where PAN Card is not available, the PAN Card details of parent / guardian are required.
d. You will have to provide a declaration in Form 60 in case you do not have PAN Card.
e. Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 is mandatorily required with self attested declaration, if payment of Rs.50,000/- or more is made in cash per booking / booking ID irrespective of the value of tour cost.
C. ADDRESS PROOF:
Please note the following requirements for address proof:
| TRANSACTIONS WITH INDIVIDUALS
Where "simplified measures" are applied for verifying for the limited purpose of proof of address, the following additional documents are deemed to be Officially Valid Documents (OVD):
vii) Utility bill which is not more than two months old of any service providers (electricity, telephone, post paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill);
viii) Property or municipal tax receipt;
ix) Bank account or Post office savings bank account statement;
x) Pension or family pension payment orders, only if they contain address;
xi) Letter of allotment of accommodation.
If the proof of address You are providing is in the name of some other member of Your family with whom you are living and are closely related, then you would need to provide us such proof of address as mentioned above along with a declaration from the person named in such proof of address stating that You are a relative and are staying with him / her.
If the document of identity produced has an address which is the same as that declared by the prospective Client, the said document may be accepted as valid proof of both identity and address. If different or if a valid photo ID does not have address, then a separate address proof should be submitted.
It is entirely your responsibility to hold and carry on tour valid and genuine travel documents including airline tickets, Service Vouchers, your Passport, applicable with necessary Visa/s and Immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the entire duration of the Tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates, as the case may be, to be able to travel as per the Tour Itinerary or any applicable waivers for any additional adventure tours and services booked which can be substituted according to the document.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS AND POSSESSIONS:
You will have to take the risk and responsibility of all your baggage, belongings, currency, valuables, documents and personal effects (collectively 'baggage') at all times during the tour, whether during travel on the airline or during Your stay in hotel or during your travel in coaches, while on excursions or otherwise.
If you forget to carry or if you lose essential travel documents such as passport, visa, tickets etc., you may be compelled to curtail the tour and you may have to incur extra expenses, for which you alone shall be liable / responsible.
In view of what is stated above, please carefully note that:
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage in respect of your baggage etc. or their contents whether due to theft, accident, negligence or otherwise;
- We shall not be responsible / liable for any cancellation, curtailment or extension of your tour compelled by any such loss of baggage etc. and we shall pay no compensation or refund to you;
- Some coverage in respect of baggage loss or damage may be provided by insurance.
It is advisable that you do not carry valuables on the tour. However, if you carry any valuables, we recommend that you use all available facilities to keep them secure during your tour. In this regard, some hotels provide Safe Deposit Lockers (which may be charged separately). In case of airlines, we recommend that you declare your valuables to the airline at the time of check-in and pay an additional charge, as may be stipulated by the airline, to make the airlines responsible for valuables. Without such declaration, airlines can invoke limitation of liability protections provided in international conventions and laws.
If your baggage is lost or misplaced at any time during the course of your tour, it is your liability / responsibility to take all appropriate actions to file complaints with the concerned authorities, including police, airline office etc. Please understand that as the Tour Manager is responsible for the whole group of Tour participants, he may not be in a position to escort you to lodge a complaint with the authorities, as it could compromise the convenience and time of the remaining group.
Furthermore, Tour managers / assistants / escorts are assisting the tourists throughout the Tour and are not responsible for tourists' baggage or any kind of personal belongings. On the entire Tour the tourists have to be responsible and carry the baggage on their own. Instructions as well as information of the tour are to be followed in the group tours and the tour manager / Company is not liable / responsible for any instructions overruled by the tourists and / or its consequences.
BOOKING AND ADVANCES
At the time of booking, a non-refundable advance per person per tour is due to Trip360.
PAYMENT AND SCHEDULE
Please find a chart of the payment schedule. Your payment must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Physically Signed Booking Form (not required in case of online booking)
- Signed Terms and Conditions (not required in case of online booking)
- Understanding of Risk and Waiver Form
- Medical Form
- Insurance Cover
- Original passport
- Parental Consent Guardianship Form in case where the adult accompanying a minor is not the minor's custodial parent or legal guardian,
- Any liability waiver form as per chosen tour e.g. diving waiver, kayaking waiver, etc.
FOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP TRAVELS
|SR NO||PAYMENT ITEM||AMOUNT IN INR PER PERSON||DATE OF PAYMENT|
|1||Unsecured Reservation Fee||Rs.3000/-||Immediately upon booking|
|2||Interest free non-refundable Booking amount (For Europe, Scandinavia, USA, Australia & New Zealand Tours)||Rs.40000/-||Immediately or within 10 days of booking date|
|3||Interest free non-refundable Booking amount (For tours to Rest of the World)||Rs.30000/-||Immediately or within 10 days of booking date|
|4||Balance Payments (For Europe, Rest of the world)||As per the selected tour||Before 45 days prior to the from the departure of your tour Euro|
|5||Balance Payments (For USA, Australia & New Zealand)||As per the selected tour||Before 60 days from the departure of your tour|
FOR INTERNATIONAL FIT TRAVELS
|Booking Period||Airfare, Visa Fees and Insurance Charges||Land Arrangement Advance Payment|| Land
Arrangement Balance Payment
|90 days prior to departure date||Charges as applicable to be paid at the time of booking.||10%||20 days Prior to departure|
|60 days prior to departure date||Charges as applicable to be paid at the time of booking.||25%||20 days Prior to departure|
|45 days prior to departure date||Charges as applicable to be paid at the time of booking.||50%||20 days Prior to departure|
|30 days prior to departure date||Charges as applicable to be paid at the time of booking.||75%||20 days Prior to departure|
|15 days prior to departure date||Charges as applicable to be paid at the time of booking.||100%||-|
FOR TRAVEL WITHIN INDIA
|Payment Item|| Amount in INR
|Date of Payment|
|1||Interest free non-refundable booking amount||Rs. 3000||Immediately upon booking|
|2||Balance Payments||As per the selected tour||Within 20 days from the booking date or 30 days before departure date whichever is earlier|
Payment Schedule for Airfare Packages (Air Ticket and Land Arrangements):-
|Payment Item|| Amount in INR
|Date of payment|
|1||Interest free non- refundable booking amount (for direct flights)||Rs. 10000||Immediately upon booking|
|2||Interest free non- refundable booking amount (for via flights)||Rs. 15000||Immediately upon booking|
|3||Balance Payments||As per the selected tour||Within 20 days from the booking date or 30 days before departure date whichever is earlier|
- The prices quoted are subject to availability at the time of booking and also subject to change.
- Rate of exchange will be as per the day of payment.
- Any additional taxes prevalent at the time of booking shall be applicable in addition to the aforesaid payments.
- The non-refundable advance would be adjusted towards the cost of the tour once the final payment is made.
- If you cancel the booking after the payment of interest free, non-refundable advance for any reason whatsoever or failure to pay the entire tour cost, the said advance shall stand forfeited.
- At the time of booking, you need to pay the full amount for your air ticket (inclusive of taxes), visa and insurance. On receipt of the payments into our account, we will start the process of ticket issuance, visa facilitation and insurance and simultaneously book your land arrangements. Please note that air ticket prices are dynamic and are subject to change unless ticketed. Air tickets once issued are governed by amendment and cancellation policy of the respective airlines which may go upto 100% of the total fare payable.
- In case your visa is rejected or you decide not to proceed with your booking, the visa fees and any supplementary charges like courier fees, our charges, SMS charges, urgent fees charged by the consulate along with our administrative charges is 100% non-refundable.
- Tours involving Cruises, Coach Tours, Train Tours, Holiday Homes and / or any other third party product will also involve the payment of the advance required by the third party supplier. This additional advance will be confirmed and collected at the time of booking.
- Packages booked during trade fairs, events or festivals may call for extra charges and immediate cancellation charges which will be informed before proceeding with the booking.
- Online, you can pay by CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING after booking a tour on our Website. However, at the time of making online payment you will be re-directed to the Bank's website and Payment Gateway where your CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING details will be required by the concerned Bank and the Payment Gateway. If part payment has been made by credit card, the balance payment can be made by credit card, debit card, net banking, cheque, demand draft or cash.
- You can pay by CHEQUE / DEMAND DRAFT. The cheque / demand draft has to be deposited with any of the Trip 360 Offices. Once the payment is cleared, only then will confirmation be made and the documentation be released. The cancellation policy will apply if the payment is not cleared within the specified time. The cheque / demand draft has to be drawn in favour of "Trip360"
- You can pay your TRAVEL AGENT who would pay the Company on your behalf in case the booking has been made by the Travel Agent.
IMPORTANT: Any payment made to your Travel Agent by you would not constitute payment to the Company until the same is remitted to the account of the Company and cleared.
- If you are making a CASH PAYMENT above Rs.50,000/- you would have to submit a copy of your PAN Card to us and an Income Tax declaration.
- TCS @1% on the total amount shall be applicable and payable by you in case if you are making cash payment of INR 2 lacs and above.
- In case you want to make the FCY payment in cash, then you will have to furnish the receipt of purchase of FCY from authorised dealer.
- On payment of the booking amount and the documentation amount / full payment, you will receive an acknowledgement for the amount paid.
- For ONLINE bookings, on our Website via credit card you will be re-directed to your Bank's payment gateway. After successful completion of your online payment, you will be able to view the monies paid under the 'View Transaction' listed on the Website.
- You will have to pay all bank charges including charges relating to credit card/ debit card / net banking / cheque / demand draft at the applicable rate in addition to the tour cost.
- The Company reserves the right to decline your booking/s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
- Non Resident Indians (NRI) and Foreign Nationals are required to pay the entire tour cost in the applicable foreign currency for the respective tour in USD/GBP/EURO/AUD/SGD. All cheques / demand drafts should be in favour of "Trip360" and payable at our branch office / PA / Franchisee nearest to you. On payment of the deposit amount, you will receive a receipt and invoice from Cox & Kings (India) Ltd. branch office for the amount paid, within a few days. Your invoice is a confirmation of your booking, however, the same is not valid for traveling on tour.
- When you make payment to your travel agent, it would not constitute payment to us until the same is remitted to our account.
- In case of foreign exchange transactions, the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the transaction would be applicable.
- In case you want to make either the full cost of the tour package (applicable for NRI/foreign nationals) OR the foreign currency component of tour cost (applicable for Indian Nationals) by foreign currency bank notes, then you will have to furnish the original invoice of Money Changer or Authorised Dealer.
FINAL PAYMENT SCHEDULE/ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKING/CLIENT DETAILS
Tours and Tailor Made Tours:
- Final Payment: You should refer to the confirmation invoice sent by Trip360 and/or applicable confirmation email for details regarding final payment for any Tours / Activities booked. This final payment has to be made 45 days prior to the tour/Activity. If the booking is accepted within 45 days of the tour departure date basis the destination, the entire tour / Activity cost has to be paid up front. A delay in payment of your tour / activity cost (part payment or full payment) can result in a delay in issuing your air tickets which is necessary to facilitate your visa processing. We may treat such delay as a cancellation of booking by you, which will be subject to the applicable cancellation charges as per the cancellation schedule.
- We reserve the right to amend the prices published in the Brochure and on the Website to adjust our charges based on various factors including but not limited to currency fluctuations, fuel price rise, travel arrangements, special / high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in any government taxes or any taxes or visa amounts and / or for any reason etc. before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before your departure.
- Exceptionally if the booking is accepted by us less than 3 days prior departure date of such tour, then you will have to pay the entire tour / balance cost only by DD / cash / pay order / RTGS on the day of booking. In case you wish to book Tour or Activity at any international destination less than 3 days prior departure date of such Tour/Activity, then you will have to furnish your approved Visa for such destination in order for us to effectuate your booking.
- If full payment is not received by such due date, Trip360 reserves the right to treat such booking as cancelled and levy applicable cancellation fees as per the cancellation policy. In cases where the tour price, as mentioned in the Price Grid, quoted to you comprises of foreign currency (i.e. Euro, Sterling Pounds, US Dollar etc) and INR component, then payment made by you in INR for the foreign currency component of the Price Grid shall be subject to the rate of exchange ("ROE") prevailing at the date/time of making such payments. Therefore, please be informed that the total price quote stated at the date of booking may vary due to market led currency fluctuations applicable on the date of payment (as per the Payment Schedule). Such fluctuations are not within the control of Trip 360. Trip 360 shall not be held responsible for any variance in the price quoted at the time of booking and the total amount required to be paid as per the payment schedule.
- Your Details: As a condition to valid confirmation of any booking with Trip360 Tour you must provide all necessary information as requested by Trip360 at the time of booking. If you fail to provide such information prior to 60/45 days before the departure of the selected - Tour, Trip360 reserves the right to treat such booking as cancelled and levy any cancellation fees deemed reasonable by Trip360, in its sole discretion.
- Credit Card Charges: Trip360 is not liable / responsible for any charges levied or charged by third parties and/or financial institutions as a result of credit card or netbanking or other payment methods in connection with the purchase of Your tour /s and will not refund or return any fees and / or penalties charged by such third parties in connection with payments made by you to Trip360.
- PAN Card: You will be required to furnish a copy of PAN card, if payment of INR 50000/- or more is made in cash.
CANCELLATION OF A TOUR BY YOU
If circumstances make You cancel Your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing duly signed by each of the clients seeking cancellation at the Registered office address at Trip360, Turner Morrison Bldg, 16 Bank Street, Fort, Mumbai 400001 and /or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|WHEN A CANCELLATION IS MADE||AIRTICKET, INSURANCE AND VISA||CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON|
|Clear 60 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour or for non-payment of the balance Tour cost||
||Booking Amount plus 15% Service tax|
|Clear 59 to 30 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour||
||50% of the Tour Cost plus 15% Service tax|
|Clear 29 to 15 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tou||
||70% of the Tour Cost plus 15% Service tax|
|Clear 14 to 0 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour||
||100% of the Tour Cost plus 15% Service tax|
- In case of third party products such as but not limited to Liveaboards, Motorbike and Equipment Rentals, Travel Permits for Machu Picchu and Himalayan Treks, National Parks and Marine Centres, third party Tour Bus, train tickets, certain premium hotels, services during trade fair period, festive period, the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the such third party service provider would be applicable.
- Service Tax as set out in the cancellation slab shall be applicable on all cancellation charges. Post deduction of cancellation charges along with service tax, your balance amount will be refunded in Indian Rupees. However, the Service Tax / GST mentioned in the cancellation slab is subject to change as per direction on government of India.
- Booking form signed by one or more person and /or communication signed by such signatories would be treated as valid communication for cancellation for all such person / s mentioned in the form assuming full responsibility. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time an email is received by Trip360 at email@example.com on working days within office time.
- It is clear understanding between the parties that for the purpose of this clause cancellation can be due to any reason whatsoever including inability to participate due to medical, death, court orders, non-availability of documents etc.
- Trip360 reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to departure without assigning any reason and all monies paid by you will be refunded forthwith in Indian Rupees only after deducting the expenses incurred by us on your booking like visas, insurance premium, ticket cancellation charges, administrative charges and other overhead expenses etc as applicable from time to time and case to case, but no compensation and / or interest are payable.
- In the following cases You shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, You would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection.
- If You fail to pay the Tour Cost in time or if You commit any other default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by You. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue You a confirmation of cancellation of Tour by You;
- Trip 360 is not under any obligation to follow up with you for payments as per the payment schedule. Failure of Trip 360 to send notice confirmation cancellation as per (ii) shall not be deemed as waiver of the condition..
- You expressly agree to abide by the foregoing terms and conditions.
ALTERATIONS AND/OR CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
No name changes may be made once the booking is in place. However, Trip360 will attempt to accommodate other change requests such as bed type, other dependent changes such as airline fees, visa, insurance and hotel, which shall be subject to availability. Further, please note that you shall be liable/ responsible to pay the additional fees / costs for such dependent services for any change request. Day of cancellation and/or alterations will be calculated as the day Trip360 receives the cancellation notice in writing from you. Any changes to tour booking after confirmation may be subject to cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy in addition to any expenses incurred towards visa, airfare, travel insurance, any other non-recoverable charges and administrative charges as well as any supplementary charges like courier fees, urgent fees charged by the consulate. Trip360 will advise of such charges at the time the change is requested. In the event of a Tour being cancelled before receipt of full payment, part or full advance amount shall be refunded as per the cancellation policy.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: Trip360 cannot guarantee specific requests such as room location, adjoining rooms, bed preference, in-flight meal requirements, wheel chairs, sky cots or any other request. While Trip360 will attempt to advise service providers of such requests, it cannot be held liable / responsible if such requests cannot be fulfilled or if local surcharges are applied,. You shall be solely liable and responsible to pay the same directly to the supplier.
The Company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the Cancellation Policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. and the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Even for payments made in foreign currency with or without part payment in Indian rupees, the said refund shall be made only in Indian Rupees at the prevailing buying rate of exchange on the date of refund as per existing Rules & Regulations without interest.
Refunds (if any) for amendments and / or cancellations shall be made directly to Clients by the Company after deducting applicable taxes. In case of refund in foreign currency component, the said refund shall be made in INR only at the prevailing buying rate on the date of refund as per existing statutes, rules and regulations. It would take at least 60 days depending upon the refund policy of suppliers to process such refunds.
Note: Any and all refunds shall be subject to applicable cancellation charges.
CANCELLATION OF TOUR BY TRIP360/ Third Party Suppliers
Trip360 will not normally cancel a booking of any Tour once confirmed, in accordance with these Terms, except for reasons of 'Force Majeure', which shall be defined as unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside of the reasonable control of Trip360. When a tour is cancelled by Trip360 or by its third party operators before the agreed date of departure for reasons not arising from the fault or negligence of or within our reasonable control, you shall have the choice of:
- accepting from Trip360 a substitute Tour of equivalent or superior value, where such substitute is reasonably available; or
- accepting from Trip360 a substitute tour of lower value if no tour of equivalent or superior value is reasonably available, and to recover from Trip360 the difference in price between the price of the tour originally purchased and that of the substitute tour; or
- accept from Trip360 a refund of all monies paid for the cancelled tour (s) after deduction of the costs that are non-refundable/non-recoverable like visa, insurance, airtickets, etc.
Trip360 is not liable / responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that you may have incurred as a result of the confirmed booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc.
RATE OF EXCHANGE APPLICABLE TO REFUNDS:
Please note that refunds of foreign exchange component of the tour cost will be based on our buying rate of that date. To make it clearer, every day we publish i.e. the Company publish on our web page and through our sales network (http://www.coxandkings.com/live/products/forex/index.php), our buying and selling rate for foreign currency applicable for that day. When we receive Indian Rupees from you in relation to a booking, we convert them into the foreign exchange component of the tour cost at our selling rate, then applicable and credit the proceeds in our bank account. When we refund the foreign exchange component to you in Indian Rupees, we do so at our buying rate applicable on the date of refund, because the bank will convert the money at the buying rate and credit the same in Indian Rupees.
It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund or compensation whatsoever for unused / unutilized services. This general rule applies to all kinds of non-utilization or under-utilization of tour services, whether of the whole or part of the tour and whether as a matter of your choice, or caused by your fault or compelled by circumstances such as ill-health, weather, external factors etc.
As a consequence of the above rule, please note that no refund will be admissible in the following circumstances (amongst others).
- If you fail to join the group at the commencement of the Tour or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the Tour for any reasons whatsoever.
- If you fail to or are unable to utilize any of the services on the Tour like airline travel, hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever such as late reporting, ill-health etc.
- If you terminate your participation in the Tour due to your own fault, negligence or breach of these Terms,
- if you are not able to participate in the adventure itineraries as planned for any reason whatsoever including not being able to provide sufficient documents to prove your eligibility to participate in the specific activity as mentioned earlier.
- If you fail to appear for the activity without prior notification.
PRICES, SURCHARGES AND TAXES
Trip360 reserves the right to impose surcharges on any Tour(s), but only for reasons arising from increases in transportation costs, fuel costs, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airport charges, local operator costs, currency and exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes, or government action which impacts the price of the applicable Tour(s).
Tours are priced and advertised exclusive of applicable taxes and such taxes will be advised to You at the time of booking and itemized on subsequent invoicing.
The prices of Tour / s advertised in the brochures and on Trip360 website are based on costs in effect at the time of printing the brochure or hosting on the website. Trip360 reserves the right to alter prices of any Tour at any time prior and /or post receipt of payment in full for such Tour. All dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and the price quoted at the time of Booking shall be the applicable price, subject to the surcharges that may be levied. Rate of exchange will be as per the day of payment.
(a) Changes made by Trip360:
While Trip360 will endeavour to operate all Tours as advertised, reasonable changes in the itinerary of any Tour may be made where deemed necessary or advisable for operational reasons by Trip360, in its' sole discretion. If Trip360 makes a Significant Change (defined as a change affecting at least one in three full tour days of the itinerary, or which materially affects the character of the Tour in its entirety) to any Tour. These significant changes can vary from changing overnight stops from one city to another, remove an included activity or even change the overall duration of the Tour. For instance, in cases of Liveaboards where an amendment is made to overall cruise duration. Trip360 will inform you of any such Significant Changes as soon as reasonably possible, provided that there is sufficient time before the departure to properly notify you. lf a Significant Change is made more than' 14 days prior to departure, you may elect to:
(i) accept the Change and proceed with the amended Tour;
(ii) book another Tour of equivalent or greater value, if available. (You shall be liable / responsible for paying any difference in price between the amended Tour and the Tour booked in its place); or
(iii) book another Tour of a lower value, if available, with a refund payable to you of the difference in price after deducting the non recoverable costs, or
(iv) cancel and receive the applicable refund of all monies paid in respect of the land only portion of the applicable Tour (and for clarity, this shall not extend to additional Tours booked by you which are not subject to any Material Change).
You must notify Trip360 of your decision in writing directly or via your travel agent who must inform us within 7 days of receiving the notification of alteration, or you shall have been deemed to accept the Significant Change and deemed to have agreed to the amended Tour itinerary.
If any Significant Change arises from reasons of Force Majeure, as hereinafter defined, then the Cancellation terms for Force Majeure mentioned herein above will apply. .
Once a Tour has departed, changes to such Tour's itinerary may be necessary or advisable as a result of unforeseen circumstances or other reasons related to effective Tour operation, health, safety, your enjoyment, or your comfort. Any such changes are at the discretion of the Tour leader or other designated Trip360 representative on Tour and any indirect costs incurred as a result will be Your liability / responsibility. Trip360 will not be liable / responsible for any indirect and or consequential losses associated with any changes to a Tour's itinerary.
(b) Transfer made by you : A transfer from one Tour to another may only be made 60 working days or more depending on the destination, prior to departure of the applicable Tour, and such transfer must be approved by Trip360. If such a request is accepted by Trip360, we reserve the right to forfeit the non refundable advance for the Tour booked and will not be under obligation to adjust it against the new Tour for which the transfer is sought by You. Any request to transfer received less than 60 working days depending on the destination, before departure will not be accepted and be subject to cancellation terms as mentioned above.
(c) Other Changes: Any changes to a booking will depend on availability and you will be on a request basis and subject to Trip360's approval. Any extra costs incurred for making the change will be charged to you along with an Administrative Fee. No changes are permitted to any booking within 21 working days prior to your departure date under the applicable booking.
AIRLINE 'CHANGE IN RESERVATION FEE'
It is absolutely necessary to have your return air seats to India confirmed prior to your departure from India.
- Unless otherwise stated, airline tickets are non-changeable, non-transferable, non-refundable once tickets have been issued and are valid only for the dates and routings shown. Changes made prior to ticket issuance may be applied at Trip360's sole discretion, and will also be subject to revised charges as well as administrative fees to be payable by you. If an airline ticket is lost, then you are liable / responsible for the full cost of a new ticket and any changes that may occur in replacement.
- If you wish to travel in advance or return at a later date after the tour ends, then you must pay the applicable difference between the group airfare within the package holiday tour cost and the market individual airfare for the changed sector. The same will be quoted by us to you on your request. Over and above this you will also be required to pay an 'Airline Seat Rebooking and Reservation Fee' of Rs.2500/- or such amount as applicable per person per sector, per change depending on the charges of the specific airline (subject to availability of seats and ticket validity). If you wish to travel in advance or return at a later date after the tour ends you will be required to bear the excess amount towards Hotel cost over and above the Tour/Activity cost plus applicable Service Tax.
Please note that you will not be able to avail of the group transfers and accordingly you will have to make your own way to meet up with the group on arrival and / or to your next destination when your Tour ends. We shall not be liable / responsible to refund any amount to you in this regard. Terms & Conditions shall apply.
- If you wish to change the date of your return journey after departure from India, you will have to pay a "Change in Reservation Fee" if any, directly to the airline, subject to availability of seats in the same booking class. This fee is dynamic and will be changed as per instructions/discretions of the airlines. Similarly in case you wish to change your return at a later date after the tour ends you will be required to bear the excess amount towards Hotel cost and other third party suppliers, over and above the Tour/Activity cost plus applicable Service Tax.
Trip 360 does not assure or guarantee the hub and confirmed tickets as per your desire as it solely depends upon the airline. In the event of non-availability of tickets as per your requirement, you should not hold Trip 360 responsible / liable and claim any loss, damages or compensation. Please note that every airline has a different set of rules, regulations and restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Further, airline pricing is dynamic including amendment / cancellation etc. Any changes in the ticketing, visa delay, change of plans, post ticket issuance shall attract amendment / cancellation charges as per the ticketing Fare Rules. You are requested to please check the updated rules of the individual airline / s by visiting the website, with whom the ticket /s are booked.
You are liable / responsible for confirming flight times, numbers and details at all times to ensure a timely departure. Trip360 is not liable / responsible for any change to airline schedules or flight numbers after tickets have been issued.
Though you may receive a confirmed air ticket for a particular sector, due to over booking of seats, the airline may offload You and accommodate You on a subsequent flight for which we will not be liable / responsible. We will not be responsible / liable for any such offloading nor for any consequence of such offloading including delay, inconvenience or loss of tour services. As you are booked on a group fare ticket, please note that seat allotment will be done only when You physically report at the airport check in counter. You are advised to report at the airport check in counter at least 3 to 4 hours prior to the departure time. Seat allocation is a matter of airlines discretion and availability of seats which is not in the control of Cox & Kings.
Hence Cox & Kings shall not be held liable / responsible if you do not get seats together or do not get your preferred seats. Please note that in case you are returning at a later date after the tour ends, the responsibility / liability to re-confirm air tickets 72 hours prior to the departure would be solely yours.
We shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable / responsible to You or any person travelling with You, for loss of baggage by the airline, failure to provide meal of your choice by the airline, denied boarding or down-gradation due to overbooking or any other reason, failure on the part of the airline to accommodate you despite having confirmed tickets, quality or quantity of meals offered by the airlines, flight delays or rescheduling, flight cancellation, changes of flight schedule or routing, change of airline mentioned at the time of booking etc. In these circumstances, we will not be liable / responsible for the injury, loss, cost or inconvenience suffered by You but You will be free to pursue Your remedies against the concerned airline.
Baggage allowance for air travel will be mentioned in your e-ticket and will be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from time to time. Baggage allowance is based on a Weight and / or Piece (number of bags) concept.
Trip360 suggests that you carry only one trolley bag and one hand bag. In case you wish to carry your own gadgets/gears for specific Tour Activity, then You will have to pay additional charges if any levied by the airlines. Please visit the website of the concerned airlines for the latest update on additional charges, size/nature of gears/gadgets permitted by the airlines. It will be Your sole responsibility to coordinate with applicable airlines.
Please note that every airline has different set of rules and regulations regarding the weight restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, you are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked
Trip360 will not be responsible / liable, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if you have to pay any extra charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline. You shall be liable / responsible to pay all such charges directly to the airline. Also, Trip360 is not responsible / liable for any loss or damage to baggage while it is in the custody of the airline.
Please note that all baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the liability / responsibility of yours. Please be careful to ensure that cameras, binoculars, musical instruments, mobile phones, credit cards, ornaments, traveller's cheques, currency notes, travel documents should never be left unattended in the hotel, restaurant, aircraft, coach or any other mode of transportation, at the place of amusement/ sightseeing or in the airport and / or railway / cruise station. Similarly the same should not be kept in the checked-in baggage. If you misplace or lose any moveable property, Trip360 will not be liable / responsible for - any theft, loss, or misplaced baggage.
AIRLINE, AIRPORT OR WEATHER DELAYS
Trip360 is not liable / responsible for any additional expenses or loss that may arise from government regulation or order affecting the aircraft, strikes and labour disputes causing cessation, slowdown or interruption of work, meteorological conditions, security risks, or any other causes that are beyond Trip360' control but which may affect concerned airline's ability to operate flights on schedule. Trip360 will not reimburse any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of such events or delays. Trip360 will not refund any unused portion of air tickets purchased in the event of such delays or due to any reasons beyond its direct control.
Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the Brochure; price grid) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc). Unless otherwise communicated, the tip amount is 2 Euro per person per day in Europe for the coach driver, 2 Euro per person per city per guide in Europe and 2 Euro per suitcase per day for a porter in Europe. Everywhere else it is 2 to 4 USD instead of 2 Euros. Please check the Price Grid to ascertain whether such tips are included within the tour costs or are required to be paid by you separately. Your Sales advisor will guide you in this regard.
This is a measure to ensure your safety and time discipline. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day. Please adhere to time discipline so that scheduled sightseeing is not missed due to your actions. In case any sightseeing or services are missed due to your default the same will be non-refundable. Tour participants are requested to strictly follow the time schedule given at all times including the departure time from the hotel, sightseeing places, etc.
Please refer to the itinerary in the brochure / Website for details of the meals which would be served to you on the tour. If availed of meal option on a tour, there are pre-set menus provided at standard Indian restaurants. Any special meal requirements shall be on request basis and you will have to inform the same at the time of booking. However such special meal request cannot be guaranteed. Unlike an airline, we CANNOT process a special meal, nor can we guarantee a special diet, nor can we guarantee the seating arrangement in a particular section of the restaurant. The same is at the sole discretion of the SERVICE PROVIDER. We do not assure special meals (such as but not limited to jain or vegan meals etc) or special timings or extra halts for infants, children, or passengers with diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure or any other condition. We cannot guarantee quantity of the food as may be provided by the service provider. Please note that meals do not include alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
We, however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement, where circumstances compel us to do so. At some places a meal allowance may be paid to you at our discretion to enable you to have a meal of your own choice.
HOTELS & CAMPS:
The Company selects hotels/tents/resorts etc for your stay at locations, which give comfort and value for money. For various reasons, such as reducing the overall travelling time on the coach for the following day, the hotels may be chosen away from the city centre. Unlike other countries, most hotels in Europe do not have air conditioners or fans. Modern facilities such as attached toilets with showers / bathtubs are provided. We cannot guarantee the availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking room / rooms on the same floor etc. Hotels in Europe may / may not have room service facilities. Tea & Coffee making facility may or may not be available in the room.
If you seek a change in rooming while on a tour, the same will be subject to availability and you will need to pay any additional charges as may be applicable.
Please note that hotels in Europe, Far East, Korea and Japan can have exceptionally small rooms unlike what you may have experienced in other countries.
The hotels in the city have mostly twin bedded rooms whereas Holiday Resort accommodation tends to have holiday homes, villas with double bedroom configuration. In certain cities single rooms are much smaller than the twin room.
- Based on your Tour, Campsites and Activities, in certain remote areas the accommodation such as tents, guest houses, tree house, hotels etc could be of basic quality and would fulfil only basic requirements without emphasis on the interiors or quality of accessories used etc. This kind of accommodation may not carry any hotel star ratings.
- Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability if requested but cannot be guaranteed unless pre-paid and confirmed in advance.
- Connecting OR adjoining rooms requested cannot be guaranteed.
- Triple Rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms in size; a third bed is often a rollaway bed in a twin room.
- Generally hotels require your Credit / Debit Card / Cash Guarantee for incidental charges, which are adjusted at the time of check-out.
- Certain cities in Europe have introduced a City Tax of EUR 2 to 3 per person per night which is payable by the consumer at the time of check-out.
- Few hotels do offer free WIFI facility whereas certain hotels charge a nominal fee. We recommend you study the hotel policy at the time of check-in.
- Any damage caused to the hotel property by you will have to be paid by you directly to the hotel and we would not be responsible and / or liable for the same.
Transfers are provided depending on the tour booked and this will be clearly mentioned in your Itinerary.
SEAT IN COACH TRANSFERS / TOURS:
- This service is based on air conditioned (SIC) Seat in Coach / Van / Hotel Shuttle. The size of the coach may vary depending upon the number of tourists travelling.
- SIC transfer is economical, offers great value for money and ideal for budget travellers. Based on a shared vehicle transfer, you share your coach / van seat with other tourists.
- SIC Transfers / tour operates at a pre-decided time and designated point.
- The SIC tour may operate from hotel or from a city centre location; cost of transportation to the city centre location is not included. In some destinations the pickup and drop off service from the hotel may cause a time delay and service is slower than private services.
- SIC Sightseeing tours are conducted by English speaking guides.
This service offers you to have your own privacy and convenience to travel at a pre-decided time. Depending upon your budget, we may offer an air-conditioned vehicle. The class of the vehicle offered may vary depending on your needs and budget.
- In certain destinations, the driver acts like guide whereas in other destinations, we have a separate licensed English speaking guide for sightseeing services.
- It cannot be assumed that the vehicle is at disposal throughout the day and may only cover transfers.
For all transfers and tours please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 20 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. DO NOT WAIT IN YOUR ROOM OR IN HOTEL'S COFFEE SHOPS. Please be punctual as most of the hotels do not allow waiting in the driveway area for security reasons.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
Accommodation, transportation, activities and excursions and other components of Tours offered by Trip360 and other third party operators will be arranged with local suppliers to the region where the Tour operates, who may themselves engage the services of local operators and/or sub-contractors. Trip360 at all times endeavours to appoint reputable and competent local suppliers and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning health and safety in the regions where tours operate. The terms and conditions of all suppliers of Tour/s will be applicable to the Tour provided by such supplier and are expressly incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. These may limit or exclude liability of the supplier. The liability of Trip360 will not exceed that of any supplier of any Tour component. The components that make up each tour shall be regarded as having been satisfactorily performed and delivered solely in reference to the regulations and laws concerning health and safety in the applicable jurisdiction where such component is operated.
Your foreign exchange requirements have two components namely:
- Tour Cost
- Personal Forex
As per the present RBI Regulations, all resident Indians holding Indian passports travelling abroad on a private visit except Nepal and Bhutan are entitled to seek Foreign Exchange up to an aggregate amount not exceeding USD 250,000, in any one financial year irrespective of the number of visits undertaken during the year. This limit has been subsumed under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) with effect from May 26, 2015. If an individual has already availed any foreign exchange under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme in a financial year, then, the applicable limit for travelling purpose for such individual would be reduced from USD 250,000 by the amount so availed. Out of the overall exchange (USD 250,000) being sold to a traveller, exchange in the form of foreign currency notes or coins may be sold as below:
- Not exceeding USD 3000 or its equivalent to travellers proceeding to countries other than Iraq, Libya, Islamic Republic of Iran, Russian Federation and other Republics of Commonwealth of Independent States
- Not exceeding USD 5000 or its equivalent for travellers proceeding to Iraq or Libya.
- Full exchange may be released to travellers proceeding to Islamic Republic of Iran, Russian Federation and other Republics of Commonwealth of Independent States and
- For travellers proceeding for Haj / Umrah pilgrimage - full amount of entitlement or up to the cash limit as specified by Haj Committee of India.
Note: The above specifications are subject to change as per the prevailing rules and regulations. At the time of booking, kindly confirm with your booking agent / office / franchisee about such quota.
YOUR TOUR COST
You will pay the total tour amount in Indian Rupees to Trip360 in favour of Trip360 along with duly completed and signed LRS form and other documents given under DOCUMENTATION section towards release of foreign exchange towards the cost of tour.
Please see the DOCUMENTATION section for documents which have to be provided under the KYC norms published by the Reserve Bank of India.
YOUR PERSONAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE
You can buy foreign exchange required for your personal expenses while on tour under LRS entitlement. We recommend that you purchase your personal foreign exchange requirements from our Foreign Exchange Division. It is advisable to carry your personal foreign exchange partly in foreign currencies and partly in Pre-paid Cards/Travellers' Cheques.
Please note that Travel insurance is mandatory on all trips. You acknowledge that it is mandatory that you obtain travel insurance with a minimum medical, evacuation, and repatriation coverage of $250,000 USD covering the trip being embarked upon and must provide proof that such coverage is in place to the Tour Leader or other representative at the initial meeting of the Tour group. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting or excluding protection for the type of activities included in your holiday. You should satisfy yourselves that all travel insurance purchased meets the particular requirements and should arrange supplementary insurance if need be.
Your Travel insurance which is underwritten by United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is an add-on benefit provided by TrawellTag Cover-More along with its assistance services and ancillary products, which is included in our tour package (excluding ad hoc group tours , third party products and individual tours) that entitles you to travel insurance cover during the duration of the tour. An additional charge is payable in case you wish to extend the duration of your tour. The cover is provided for all the passengers only up to 70 years of age. All passengers travelling overseas and above the age of 70 years should undergo the required medical tests post which the insurance company will issue travel insurance at an extra premium paid by the passenger. We shall not be liable for any consequences arising due to a pre-existing medical condition or participation in adventure sports even if you have opted for an additional adventure sports cover. It must be noted that pre-existing diseases are not covered under this insurance policy.
If any adventure sports are included in the tour package, you shall avail of the same at your own risk having regard to your medical condition. Trip360 shall not be liable / responsible for any death, injury or other loss due to your participation in such adventure sports and any release form that you may be required to sign by such person / service provider / club / association / organization / hobbyist / institution will be binding.
Please take note that, in case of death all the arrangements for transportation of deceased body including procuring the death certificate, post - mortem, re - patriation of deceased body and all personal effects / property and insurance claims etc. shall be made by accompanying relative and / or accompanying known acquaintances of the deceased. Trip360 shall not be responsible / liable for extending any help for the same. The entire expenses shall be borne by the accompanying relative and / or accompanying known acquaintance of the tourist. Trip360 or the Tour Leader or other designated representative on tour shall not be responsible / liable for the same. In case any - relative -wants to visit the country where the tourist has expired, all the necessary travel arrangements may be made by Trip360 - at an additional cost.
Please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and Trip360 is not in any manner concerned with this relationship. You shall directly submit claims to your insurance company. The insurance company shall directly pay the settlement amounts to you and any dispute in regard to rejection of claim or adequacy of settlement amount shall be settled by you directly with the insurance company.
Medical Form are mandatory for you to participate. If there is any pre-existing medical condition (as defined in the Medical Form), then the Medical Form of Trip360 needs to be duly signed by a licensed, competent and practicing physician.
Note: Adventure sports like Diving may require you to complete a medical assessment on arrival. Please download the PADI medical form. If you answer 'Yes' to any of the questions, you will require medical clearance to dive from a suitably qualified physician.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
In addition to the Medical Form you must also inform any medical conditions, pregnancy, disability or any other mental and or physical condition which may impact fitness to travel, and/or any continuing medical condition. G Adventure may refuse to carry medically unfit persons and / or pregnant women over 24 weeks or persons with certain conditions, if suitable accommodation or alternate Tours or services cannot be arranged. G Adventure / Trip360 shall not be liable / responsible for any failure to accommodate or fulfil such requests.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
Trip360 inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any adventure company, airline company, cruise liner, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant or any other facility or provider that is engaged to provide services during the course of the tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) You will need to adhere to the conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. We are not liable / responsible for the consequences if you breach such rules and regulations;
2) If you cause any injury or damage affecting such service provider, then you may be liable / responsible to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from Trip360 for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same;
3) We cannot be held responsible / liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
Trip360 would not be responsible / liable for any loss of your documents, which are returned to us by the Embassy / Consulate through third parties, nor if your documents are lost / misplaced / delayed when sent through a courier company from one office to another or from the office to Embassy / Consulate / travel agent / visa agent and back. In the eventuality of any such loss, Trip360 would put in best efforts to retrieve the lost documents. However, if the lost documents cannot be retrieved, Trip360 would render assistance in obtaining duplicate copies or certified copies of those documents from the concerned authorities.
Any information or advice given by Trip360 regarding visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, etc. is purely advisory, provided as a courtesy to - you, and Trip360 is not liable / responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided, or in the information provided to you by third parties such as government or travel authorities.
Please note that all travel documents for Tours such as vouchers, itineraries and invoices will be sent electronically, via email to the e-mail address provided on your booking, upon receipt of full payment by Trip360.
Trip360 reserves the right to impose an administration fee, if you wish to receive your travel documents by other means.
Based on the holiday option chosen, you have to obtain visas before departure. Your visa cost includes, documentation fees, administrative fees and consulate / embassy fees. The visa fee does not include any supplementary charges like courier fees, urgent fees charged by the consulate and all other fees / prices that are explicitly mentioned as excluded in the visa fees.
It is necessary for you to ensure that you have the appropriate passport, which is valid for at least six months from the date of return from the tour or as applicable. Furthermore, you will be required to take the appropriate visas for going on the tour. We provide you visa guidance services for which we will charge you. Such charges may or may not include the actual visa charge and costs incurred but will include our service charge. Please note, that it is totally at the discretion of the concerned Consulates / Authorities to grant / reject your visas. It will be your responsibility / liability to apply for the visa with a complete set of documents required by the Embassy / Consulate within the stipulated period, thereby ensuring the issuance of correct visas and timely compliance of the Visa formalities required for the tour you have booked. In the event the application for visa made by you or the Company on your behalf is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate documents furnished by you or where the visas could not be processed due to late submission of application by the tour participant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the Company shall not be liable or responsible for the same. The consulate may require further documentation and / or personal appearance.
Further, Trip360 would not be responsible / liable in any way for any error that may occur on the stamped visa by the Consulate / Embassy regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, wrong passport number, duration and type of visas (single / multiple) entry.
Please take note that if you are flying, you may transit through different countries for which there may be change in visa requirements such as multiple entry visa or a transit visa. It shall be your responsibility / liability to ensure issuance of the necessary / proper visas.
As granting or rejecting visas is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, Trip360 does not guarantee the issuance of visas. Trip360 is merely a facilitator.
Even if visa/s are rejected, you would be liable / responsible to pay the stipulated visa fees, cancellation charges and applicable administrative charges as well as any supplementary charges like courier fees, etc. Please note that as per the consulate/ embassy rules, fees paid to the consulate / embassy is non-refundable. In such a situation, the Company suffers losses because, sometimes, cancellation is made at a time of holiday rush like trade fairs, special events, and the suppliers such as hotels, cruises, airlines etc. have 100% cancellation charges.
Under the circumstances, you agree not to proceed legally against us unless there is a manifest error from our end.
Trip360 shall not be liable / responsible in any way to you for death, bodily injury, illness, damage, deficiency, delay or other loss or detriment to person or property, or financial costs both direct and indirect incurred, or for Trip360 failure to commence, perform and/or complete any duty owed to you if such death, delay, bodily injury (including emotional distress or injury), illness, damage or other loss or detriment to person or property is caused by act of god, war or threat of war, declared war, war riots, mechanical breakdowns, acts of the public enemy, actual or threatened terrorist activity, acts of terrorism, terrorism, hostilities civil disturbances, insurrections, industrial dispute, strikes, financial/economic slowdown and / or meltdown, accidents, explosions, implosions, fires, earthquakes, volcanic ashes, floods, transportation embargoes, epidemics , interference by authorities, political disturbance, howsoever and where so ever any of the same may arise or be caused, riot, insurrection and government restraint, extreme weather or any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Trip360; or an event which Trip360 or the supplier of services, even with all due care, could not foresee.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
You agree to bring any complaints whilst on Tour/Activity to the Tour Leader or other designated representative of Trip 360 on tour/Activity marking a copy of the complaint to Trip360 as soon as possible in order to provide an opportunity to address such complaint and take remedial measures on the spot. Trip360 assumes no responsibility / liability for complaints that are not properly brought to the attention of Trip360 with sufficient notice for Trip360 to resolve or attempt to resolve your complaints. Any complaint made after the completion of a Tour must be received in writing within 30 days of the end of the tour. You acknowledge and agree that Trip360 will not accept any liability / responsibility for claims received after this period.
You acknowledge that depending on the nature of the Tour booked, or the location(s) in which such Tour operates, there may be a significant degree of personal risk involved in travel on the Tour. There are dangers inherent to adventure travel generally and you acknowledge you have considered such risk to health and safety and are willing to assume it, by confirming your booking such Tour. You acknowledge that you have considered the potential risks, dangers and challenges in light of your own personal capabilities and needs, and expressly assume the risks attendant to travel under such conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Trip360 is not liable / responsible for providing information or guidance to you with respect to local customs, weather conditions, specific safety concerns, physical challenges or laws in effect in any locations where such Tours are operated. -
YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLY WITH TOUR CONDITIONS
You will have to strictly follow the tour program and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the various contractors / service providers. You are liable /responsible to register with Trip360 representative at the appointed date, place and time for departure and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so and the consequences shall be entirely yours.
You are required to be punctual and adhere to the time-lines of the tour and of the contractors / service providers. If you are not punctual, you could miss your flight, transport, sightseeing etc. Trip360 will not be liable / responsible in any way in such situations.
You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other tour participants or to any other person or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property belonging to Trip360 or other tour participants, service providers or any other persons.
You shall not carry any item or object, the possession of which is forbidden by any law, rules or regulations. Nor shall you violate any other law, rules or regulations. Should any tour participant misbehave or violate any laws, rules or regulations, Trip360 shall have the right to discontinue his / her participation and exclude him / her from the tour at his / her risk, cost and expense. Should Trip360 suffer any damage or liability on account of a tour participant's misbehaviour, Trip360 shall be free to separately charge and recover the losses and expenses from him / her.
For any visit which has religious significance (example: cathedrals / temples / mosques etc) you will need to follow the rules and regulations set by them. Examples could be:
- Clothes not meeting with the required standards. Wherever required, you should cover your head with scarf; sleeveless clothes / shorts should not be worn. You must respect the place of worship.
- Photography which may be forbidden.
- Prohibition on eating or consumption of beverages.
- Maintaining silence during religious ceremony etc.
- Restrictions on entry timings due to ongoing religious rituals.
Trip360 is not liable / responsible for any damages, costs, expenses, losses, or claims which are attributable to the fault of yours, the unforeseeable or unavoidable act or omission of a third party unconnected with the provision of any services that form any part of the Tour(s), or a Force Majeure event (as defined).
In the event that any deficiency, loss, death, injury or illness is caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of Trip360 or of the third-party suppliers of any services which form part of the Contract, then Trip360 limits its liability, where applicable by all applicable International Conventions Carriage of Clients and their luggage by sea is governed by the Athens Convention which is expressly incorporated into these Terms & Conditions and any liability of Trip360 and/or the Carrier for death or personal injury or for loss or damage to luggage arising out of carriage by sea shall be determined solely in accordance with this Convention. The Athens Convention limits the Carrier's liability for death or personal injury or loss or damage to luggage and makes special provision for valuables. It presumes that luggage has been delivered undamaged to the Guest unless written notice is given to Trip360 and/or the Carrier:
a) in the case of apparent damage, before or at the time of disembarkation or redelivery; or
b) in the case of damage which is not apparent or of loss, within 15 days from the date of disembarkation or redelivery or from the time when such redelivery should have taken place. Any damage payable by Trip360 / G Adventure up to the Athens Convention limits shall be reduced in proportion to any contributory negligence by the Client and by the maximum deductible specified in Article 8 (4) 01 of the Athens Convention.
EMPLOYEES NOT AUTHORIZED TO CHANGE TERMS
No person including any of Trip360 employees has the authority to alter, amend, or waive any stipulation, representation, Terms or Conditions set forth in this document. Assurance if any, given by any of Trip360 / G Adventure's employees or any other person, whether given verbally / in writing / by email / by sms or otherwise, which is contrary to the Terms and Conditions shall not bind Trip360, in any manner.
LAW & JURISDICTION
In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the applicable rules. The Mediator shall be appointed by Trip360. If the dispute is not settled by mediation within thirty (30) days of the appointment of the mediator, or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, then the dispute shall be settled in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Trip360. The Arbitration proceedings should be held in Mumbai. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding on both parties. In case of any dispute concerning the award the courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. This contract will be governed by Indian law. You agree that in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in the competent court / forum / tribunal in Mumbai only.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION:
We try to maintain the privacy of the personal information provided by you. However, it would be necessary for us to share this information with Consulates, Embassies, Airlines, Hotels and other service providers who would be providing you service during the tour. We would also be constrained to disclose such information if we receive an order of the court, a requisition from any government or statutory authority, subpoena, or under any law, rules or regulations, such disclosure becomes necessary.
You agree to let us photograph and / or videograph the tour and specifically you agree to let us photograph and / or videograph you in the course of the tour. You consent to any such pictures being taken and agree that you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to Trip360, its affiliates and assigns, to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever (including marketing and promotions), in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation to you or compensation payable to you.
You agree and accept that all such photographs and / or videgraphs and statistics are our absolute property and we have the unrestricted right to use them for any legitimate purposes including advertisement and commercial purposes. Further, you agree that if you share with us any photographs and / or videographs taken by you during the tour, we would be free to publish such photographs and / or videographs through all media including print media, websites, letters, emails etc.
AMENDMENTS AND SEVERABILITY
The latest Terms, as amended, may be accessed any time on Trip360's website at http://www.trip360.com/_________, or will be sent to Client upon their written request to Trip360.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be so broad as to be unenforceable, such provision shall be interpreted to be only so broad as is enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
As to the interpretation of the aforesaid terms and conditions, our decision shall be final and binding upon you. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions any time without any prior notice.
On behalf of the guest(s) booked, I / We have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions, Itinerary, Price Grid / Quotation, Offers, Promotions (if applicable), Cancellation policy and Web pages. I / We being duly authorized by the said guest(s) do hereby agree and accept the same for self and on behalf of the said guest(s) assuming full responsibility.