Har Ki Doon is a study in mythology. Also known as 'Valley of Gods’, the trek follows in the footsteps of the Pandavas who made their way to heaven via Swargarohini, the peak that dominates the valley. Follow this well-paced trek, affording views of Bandarpoonch, Blackpeak and Runisara, and camp at Har Ki Doon at the base of Fateh Parvat at 3,556m. See the landscapes change as you trek steady paths and easy ascends to Jaundhar Glaciers, for scenic Himalayan views. So head to the Valley of Gods for a rejuvenating break!
- Camp in the cradle of Har Ki Doon Valley, nestled by snow-capped peaks
- Trek along the mighty Tons river
- Explore the valley leading up to the Jaundhar glacier
- Stay amid nature in comfortable tents
- An experienced trek leader to guide you through tricky trails
- Catch a glimpse of the Swargarohini Peak (6,252m)
- Get travel insurance at no extra cost (included in the trip price)
- Fresh food in the Himalayan region thanks to our camp, cooking and kitchen staff
- We stay in a guesthouse in Sankri. During the course of our trek, we stay in comfortable 2 or 3 man tents.